Marty Robbins lyrics, Mr. Shorty lyric lyrics - chords - songs - lyric - chord - song - canciones - paroles - lyric of the song Mr. Shorty Marty Robbins lyrics - chord of the song Mr. Shorty Marty Robbins lyrics
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
Mr. Shorty lyrics
| >> All lyrics and chords of "Marty Robbins"
>> See all lyrics of "No. 1 Cowboy"
|>> Marty Robbins|
|Nobody knew where he came from
They only knew he came in
Slowly he walked to the end of the bar
And he ordered up one slug of gin.
Well, I could see that he wasn't a large man
I could tell that he wasn't too tall
I judged him to be 'bout five-foot three
And his voice was a soft Texas drawl.
Said he was needin' some wages
'Fore he could ride for the west
Said he could do most all kind of work
Said he could ride with the best.
There in his blue eyes was sadness
That comes from the need of a friend
And tho' he tried, he still couldn't hide
The loneliness there, deep within.
Said he would work thru the winter
For thirty a month and his board
I started to say where he might land a job
When a fellow came in thru the door.
And I could tell he was lookin' for trouble
From the way that he came stompin' in
He told me to leave Shorty there by himself
Come down and wait on a man.
The eyes of the little man narrowed
The smile disappeared from his face
Gone was the friendliness that I had seen
And a wild look of hate took its' place.
But the big one continued to mock him
And he told me that I'd better go
Find him a couple of glasses of milk
Then maybe Shorty would grow.
When the little man spoke, there was stillness
He made sure that everyone heard
Slowly he stepped away from the bar
And I still remember these words.
Oh! it's plain that you're lookin' for trouble
Trouble's what I try to shun
If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get
'Cause cowboy, we're both packin' guns.
His hand was already positioned
Feet wide apart on the floor
I hadn't noticed but there on his hip
Was a short-barreled Bass Forty-Four.
It was plain he was ready and waitin'
He leaned a bit forward and said
When you call me Shorty, say Mister, my friend
Maybe you'd rather be dead.
In the room was a terrible silence
As the big one stepped out on the floor
All drinkin' stopped and the tick of the clock
Said death would wait ten seconds more.
He cussed once or twice in a whisper
And he said with a snarl on his lips
Nobody's Mister to me, little man!
And he grabbed for the gun on his hips.
But the little man's hands was like lightning
The Bass Forty-Four was the same
The Forty-Four spoke and it sent lead and smoke
And seventeen inches of flame.
For the big one had never cleared leather
Beaten before he could start
A little round hole had appeared on his shirt
The bullet went clear thru his heart.
The little man stood there a moment
Then holstered the Bass Forty-Four
It's always this way so I never stay
Slowly he walked out the door.
Nobody knew where he came from
They won't forget he came by
They won't forget how a Forty-Four gun
One night made the difference in size.
As for me, I'll remember the sadness
Shown in the eyes of the man
If we meet someday, you can bet I would say
That it's me, Mr. Shorty, your friend.
|Print this lyric|
Visualizações mensais: 582
top 50 músicas
- - From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- - A Fuego Lento (Rosana)
- - I Miss You (Blink 182)
- - La Barca (Luis Miguel)
- - By The Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- - Because Of You (Kelly Clarkson)
- - New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
- - Because You Loved Me ( tradu??o ) (Celine Dion)
- - Wind Of Change (Scorpions)
- - Numb ( cifra ) (Linkin Park)
- - Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- - Cry (Mandy Moore)
- - My Immortal (Evanescence)
- - Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)
- - Amigos Para Siempre (Sarah Brightman)
- - Patience (Guns N' Roses)
- - Without You (Mariah Carey)
- - Love Of My Life (Scorpions)
- - Planet Funk (Planet Funk)
- - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
- - Far Away (Nickelback)
- - Is This Love (Bob Marley)
- - The Reason (Hoobastank)
- - Super - Her?i (Sandy e Junior)
- - Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
- - Always Somewhere (Scorpions)
- - Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
- - The Blowers Daughter (Damien Rice)
- - Divano (Era)
- - Perfect (Simple Plan)
- - Les Marionettes (Christophe)
- - L'Italiano (Toto Cutugno)
- - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Damien Rice)
- - Positive Vibration (Bob Marley)
- - Aline (Christophe)
- - Rat Race (Bob Marley)
- - Time To Say Goodbye ( italiano ) (Sarah Brightman)
- - Upside Down (Jack Johnson)
- - Soul Rebel (Bob Marley)
- - Palpite (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Jingle Bell Rock (Marty Robbins)
- - Rebelde (RBD)
- - You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
- - Adeste Fidelis (Perry Como)
- - Corazon Espinado (Santana)
- - Macarena (Los Del Rio)
- - Salvame (RBD)
- - Always ( tradu??o ) (Blink 182)
- - When A Child Is Born (Il Divo)
- - Strangers In The Night (Frank Sinatra)
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
Access to the Site does not grant you the right to reproduce, copy or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or
hereafter developed, any of the information obtained via the use of The Site, including the song lyrics contained on other sites, including without
limitation, transferring or downloading any Content to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying any Content onto any other storage medium.
All rights of the copyright owner(s) are expressly reserved. Please contact the copyright owner(s) for further information.